Carson McDowell, Northern Ireland’s largest corporate and commercial law firm, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Officer.
Working in our busy Marketing department, this role will report to the Marketing Manager and will involve strategic digital marketing, event and hospitality management, sponsorship management and business development for the firm.
This is a varied role and the main activities will include:
- Event management including seminars, conferences and client hospitality
- Writing for the web and social media
- Assist in the production, development and distribution of marketing collateral – liaising with external suppliers where necessary
- Internal communications
- Maintaining the firm’s website and intranet
- Managing digital marketing activity and analytics
- Sponsorship management
- Assisting with the bids and proposal process – including collating research; working with the proposal team and assisting with tender documents
- Assisting with the production of pitch material
Applicants will hold a marketing related degree or equivalent. Candidates will also have at least 2 year’s previous marketing experience.
All applicants must be proficient in social media and on-line events packages as well as traditional methods. Experience and knowledge of design packages such as Adobe InDesign is essential. We require an enthusiastic individual with a proven ability to use their initiative and manage their own time.
Applicants should apply by forwarding a covering letter and CV via the link below. Alternatively you can post your application to: Marie McKeown, Human Resources Manager, Carson McDowell, Murray House, Murray Street, Belfast, BT1 6DN
Closing date for applications is 25 January 2019