Carson McDowell is one of the only firms in Northern Ireland that can claim genuine expertise in the entire spectrum of employment law. Our clients, who span the private, public and voluntary sectors, tell us they value the quality and speed of our technical advice and our ability to provide strategic solutions which balance legal and commercial issues. Above all, they value the importance we place on investing time in getting to know our client’s business and building on personal relationships.
- 4-6 year PQE employment specialist.
- Strong contentious and non-contentious employment law experience (including experience of providing employment support on corporate matters).
- Ability to demonstrate deep understanding of areas including TUPE, collective redundancy, discrimination, industrial relations / trade unions.
- Experience of complex employment policy and procedure (both review and redrafting).
- Ability to juggle a large caseload of contentious matters for high profile clients, including the meeting of regular KPIs.
- The ability and willingness to work as part of a team, but also with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, including confidence in public speaking.
- Excellent technical and written skills, and attention to detail.
- Dual qualification and practice experience (NI plus RoI).
- Experience of advising employer clients on business immigration.
Applicants should apply by emailing a covering letter and CV to: Marie McKeown, Human Resources Manager.