Faye is a Senior Associate in the Planning and Environmental team at Carson McDowell.
Faye attained a degree in Law (LLB honours) from Queens University, Belfast in 2012 and subsequently obtained her professional qualifications from the Institute of Professional Legal Studies in Belfast in 2014. Faye qualified as a solicitor in September 2014 with another commercial law firm in Belfast before joining the specialist Planning and Environmental Law team at Carson McDowell in February 2015.
Faye is one of the few solicitors in the jurisdiction to practice solely in the areas of planning and environmental law and her experience includes:
- Assisting with the co-ordination of major planning inquiries and appeals to the PAC.
- Representing clients at planning and enforcement appeals.
- Providing general planning and environmental law advices.
- The instigation and defence of judicial reviews of planning and environmental decisions.
- Providing planning and environmental due diligence in large corporate transactions.
Faye is ranked as an "Associate to watch" in the legal guide, Chambers UK.